NAA-64 P-2 "North"
Katalog Nummer: 92207
6 decal variants
1. NAA-61 P-2, French Air Force, June 1940
2. NAA-61 P-2, Luftwaffe 1941
3. NAA-61 P-2, Luftwaffe Stukavorschule 1, March 1942
4. NAA-61 P-2, Luftwaffe, A/B 116, 1942
5. NAA-61 P-2, Luftwaffe, A/B 24, Olomouc 1942
6. Vichy French Air Force, GC II 9, Aulnat 1941
The North American NA-64 (NA-64 P-2 or NAA-64 P-2 in French service, Yale in Canadian service) is a low-wing single piston engine monoplane advanced trainer aircraft that was built for the French Armée de l'Air and Aeronavale and served with the Royal Canadian Air Force and Luftwaffe as a captured aircraft or Beuteflugzeug during World War II.