Product code: 92248
5 decal variants
1. MB-155, No. 703, GC-1, Lt. Lefeuvre, Toulouse, June 1940
2. MB-155, No. 700, first prototype, France, December 1939
3. MB-155, No. 704, CO of 1 Escadrille, Capt. Coutaud, Agen, Algeria, June 1940
4. MB-155, No. 708, GC II/8, Vichy France Air-Force, 1941
5. MB-155, JG103, Luftwaffe, France 1943
The Bloch MB.152 proved the definitive production model with nearly 500 produced. This version was powered by a Gnome-Rhone 14N-25/-49 series air cooled radial piston engine outputting at 1,100 horsepower depending on fitting. This was coupled to a three-bladed variable fixed propeller assembly. The combination supplied the aircraft with a top speed of 316 miles per hour with a range of 370 miles and service ceiling of 32,800 feet.
Buy this product
This product is currently out of stock.
Please try again in a few days.